Systems of biological wastewater treatment
Biotecsoffers a wide range of products that are approved to provide our customers with the right information so that they can complete the treatment and purification of domestic and industrial waste water.>.
The quality of raw materials, the study in new technologies, the ecological consciousness and the continuous modernization are the principles that lead our daily activity and have allowed us to reach the top of our field.
Our products are at your disposal to meet your needs concerning yourhomes- hotels – apartment buildings – settlements -and other building facilities for every case with excellent processing results as well as minimum operating and maintenance costs..
We offer integrated sewage treatment systems for homes, hotels, restaurants, crafts, factories with the most reliable safe and economical solutions.
Categories of grease separators
- Grease separators DOMO Β.Τ
- Grease separators DOMO
- Grease separator of sink
- Vertical / horizontal professional grease separators
- Domestic use Professional use (gas-car-washing machines)
- Professional use- on a large-area (parking)
- Oil Separators BOX
- Oil Separators Performance
- Oil Separators Performance Plus
Imhoff Septic Tanks are used for the following purposes:
- General household applications
- Toilets of: sports facilities, industrial buildings, restaurants and hotels, schools, offices, etc.
- Typical IMHOFF tank
- MAXI tanks. Tanks of the MAXI class are available for large facilities.
- COMPACT tanks. To install tanks in small gardens or patios or to place them in narrow ditches and in general, in situations where space is limited as well, such as when the tanks have to pass through the interior of the house, through narrow aisles or doors, COMPACT models of reduced width are available.
- CARRABILE Tanks. For the placement of tanks under car passageways or in parking areas, the IMHOFF Heavy Type models, under the trade name CARRABILE are available. These ones withstand deformations that may occur due to loads <125KN which correspond to the passage of the car.
- Ιmhoff Heavy Type
- Imhoff Kοmpact
- Imhoff Maxi
- Imhoff Sewerage
- Imhoff Plus
- Imhoff Plus Heavy type
- Imhoff Plus Kompact
- Imhoff Plus Maxi
- DISTRIBUTION CONTAINERS. They are spherical and irregularly shaped containers with excellent resistance to ground pressures when empty and they have an internal diameter of more than 100 cm. The lower part is perforated while the top is solid.
Categories of two-septic septic tanks
- Septic Blok
- Septic Compact
- Two-compartment Septic ones Blok
- Two-compartment Septic ones Compact
- Three-compartment Septic ones
- Three-compartment Septic ones Compact
- Three-compartment Septic ones Blok
- Oxygen Reactors ULTRABLOK MBR
- KOMPACT BT & Simple Oxygen Reactors
- BIO STAR BT & Simple Oxygen Reactors
- BIO BLOK Oxygen Reactors
- BIO DERBY Oxygen Reactors
- DERBY BLOK Oxygen Reactors
- Oxygen Reactors BIO TECNO BT
- Oxygen Reactors TECNO BLOK
- Oxygen Reactors ACQUA BIO B.T & Simple
- Oxygen Reactors Max. ACQUA STAR BT & Simple
- ACQUA BLOK Oxygen Reactors
- OXIONE Oxygen Reactors
- OXI BLOK Oxygen Reactors
- Organic Ecostar Filter
- Organic aerostar filter
- Organic Filter POWER STAR
- Organic Filter AER BLOK
- Organic Filter ECO BLOK
- Organic Filter POWER BLOK
- Organic Filter AERO STAR PLUS
- Organic Filter ECO STAR PLUS
- Organic Filter AER BLOK PLUS
- Organic Filter ECO BLOK PLUS
- Organic Filter ACQUA POWER
- Organic Filter ACQUA PERFORMANCE
- PRIMA RAIN BLOK Rainwater Recovery and treatment System
- Rainwater harvesting and treatment system PRIMA RAIN BLOK PLUS
- Balancing Tanks. The balancing tank is recommended for all activities (public places, camps, businesses, etc.).
- Denitrizers-Pro denitrizers. Post Denitrizers -Denitrification is used to reduce the level of nitrogenous compounds (nitrates and nitrites) in liquid waste. De-nitrification can occur before the oxidation part (pre-denitrification) and after the pre-existing purification unit (post-denitrification). The sewage treatment plant with denitrification systems is suitable for their disposal in areas with parks and lakes.
- Sand-quartz filter. The sand-quartz filter is a filtration system suitable for reducing floating particulates in liquid waste. It can be used to refine water from groundwater, from wells, from rainwater. It can also be used as a third degree treatment to further reduce the floating solid particles.
- Filter of Sand – Anthracite. The sand-anthracite filter is used for filtering water from floating solids and partial adsorption of many pollutants, making it particularly suitable for the treatment of groundwater and of deep wells water. This filter may also be used for the purification of liquid waste coming from the facility treatment for agricultural use.
- Active Carbon Filter.The high capacity of activated carbon in pellets, the adsorption of organic and inorganic compounds, makes such equipment suitable for the removal of gaseous and liquid pollutants from sewage (eg VOCs, chlorine, pesticides, dioxins, asbestos, minerals, etc.) . For effective and efficient removal of the compounds, it is necessary to separate the oils and fats with the appropriate systems (liposuctors, oil separators). The GAC filter is the best adsorption filtration system for water treatment.
- Filter Anthracite – simple and heavy type. Appropriate filtration system for the reduction of floating particles in sewage treatment plants. For the removal of these compounds it is necessary to separate the oils and fats with the appropriate systems (liposuits, oil separators).
- Chlorination shafts. Disinfection is achieved by contacting the waste water with a tablet of specific salts (chlorine tablets or liquid chlorine may also be used). The contact time between the disinfectant and the wastewater is about 20 minutes. Chlorination shafts can be divided into two categories: -Static disinfection -Pump disinfection
- Heavy-duty polyethylene shaft (for vehicles)
- Pisa shaft
- Milano shaft
- Sampling shaft